The American national polls are approaching and it seems that once again the results are going to be a little different as compared to the past. Previously, Trump was able to win against a strong candidate, he is pretty sure for his second term as a lot of people seem to be happy about his policies, however, this reality can only be predicted once the elections are conducted. Meanwhile, the American nationals are attempting to think about casting a vote for their favourite candidate, on the other hand, the media houses are busy getting votes of people for sake of their favourite candidate. Let’s see who’s running for the presidential election of 2020:
- Trump – The current president of the USA.
- Weld – The guy ran for VP on the Libertarian Party ticket in 2016.
The above two mentioned candidates belong to Republicans. There are a total of 24 confirmed democrats who are going to run for the President’s seat. Their names are as follows:
- Michael Bennet – He is a moderate democrat who is known for being a part of a group which crafted a comprehensive immigration reform bill in 2013.
- Joseph R. Biden – He ran for president twice before, everyone knows the guy.
- Cory Booker – A quite gifted orator.
- Steve Bullock – A democratic governor of a state that Mr. Trump had won back in 2016 at ease.
- Pete Buttigieg – The guy who wrote essays explaining the reasons behind the defeat of democrats in 2016 election.
- Julián Castro – He had challenged Senator Ted Cruz for the Senate in the 2018 midterm elections.
- Bill De Blasio – The guy behind fusing liberal policy feats like universal prekindergarten with falling crime and a sturdy economy.
- John Delaney – He was elected to the House in 2012.
- Tulsi Gabbard – She has drawn condemnation for her meeting with Bashar al-Assad, the Syrian president. She had also supported Bernie Sanders.
- Kristen Gillibrand – She has served as Congresswoman from a House district.
- Kamala Harris – She became popular for the tough questions she asked Mr. Trump’s cabinet nominees and Brett M. Kavanaugh.
- John Hickenlooper – The guy is a political moderate who had acquired record success in a purple state.
- Jay Inslee – He is the guy who has been elected two-term governor and he vouches for better climate policies.
- Amy Klobuchar – Became a hero to many Democrats after she asked stern questions from Brett M. Kavanaugh during his confirmation hearings.
- Wayne Messam – He became the first African-American mayor in his city, a former college football champion.
- Seth Moulton – He won his congressional seat after ousting a longtime Democratic incumbent.
- Beto O’Rourke – He narrowly lost to Senator Ted Cruz in 2018.
- Tim Ryan – He joined Congress at age of 29.
- Bernie Sanders – Everyone knows this guy, he is a self-described democratic socialist.
- Joe Sestak – He won a U.S. Senate seat in Pennsylvania.
- Eric Swalwell – He is a congressman from California.
- Elizabeth Warren – She is a former Harvard professor and a Senator from Massachusetts.
- Marianne Williamson – She is an author of self-help books and spirituality write-ups.
- Andrew Yang – He wants to establish a universal basic income funded by the government.
Who do you vouch to become president?