WordPress is really a versatile blogging platform. A lot of pro bloggers are already using wordpress to publish content online to their blogs. Mashable, which is one of the best blogs took start from wordpress. A lot of sites are now being made in wordpress because of the flexibility which it offers to the users. You don’t need to be a coding master to use the wordpress. If you know how to click on elements then you are lucky enough to operate wordpress. This is the beauty of wordpress that a man of any age can use it with ease of access.
I have posted a lot of wordpress tutorials, to help beginners learn wordpress through this blog. I have gone step by step, in order to create a link in the mind of the person who might be reading from talkofweb, about using and developing a site/blog over wordpress. This series of wordpress tutorials are actually written in a way so that a person of any age or any expertise may learn from them. If you don’t know anything about developing then still this is just fine, as you can still learn a lot from these amazing set of wordpress tutorials. I will be keep on adding new articles in this wordpress learning series which will ultimately give you a lots of benefits even financial ones also! This really is a beginner to pro guide in order to learn wordpress. Read one article on the daily basis and learn to start your own blog with the ease of access. Making a blog was never so easy before wordpress, wordpress just gives you every functionality of a great blog.
WordPress Tutorial Archive – Learn to Make your Own Blog/Website through WordPress:
Below are the series vise article list, published back previously. After reading and implementing every article you will be able to learn wordpress in a matter of no days.
- Understanding WordPress Basics – A popular Blogging CMS
- Learn how to: Choose the best wordpress hosting to start a new blog
- Learn how to: Install wordpress on the Hosting
- What to do after installing WordPress
- (Alternatively: Learn to Install WordPress on your Computer for Testing Purpose)
- How to Publish articles on the WordPress
- Submitting Sitemaps to Google Search Engine For SEO
- Submit Sitemap to Bing Search Engine
- Best WordPress plugins which every new Blog Must Have!
- Learn the Basic Components of a WordPress theme
- Registering and Creating WordPress custom navigation menu for Blog
- Learn about WordPress Post Loop , How posts are fetched at WordPress Homepage
- Customize the look and feel of a wordpress post loop
- Adding Featured Image Support in WordPress (Most Old themes doesn’t have this pre-coded)
- Customizing the Summary length of a wordpress post shown at Homepage
- Learn how to show Related posts in WordPress
- Showing Just one main category name in the Post Loop
- Using Multiple summary lengths in WordPress Posts
- Learn how to Add Facebook Comments to your WordPress Blog
- Learn How to add a contact form to your WordPress Blog
- Important: Learn how to backup your WordPress blog to Dropbox
Advanced WordPress Tutorials:
- Adding WordPress Custom Post Types for Different category of Articles and Posts
- Registering wordpress custom taxonomy (An extra category group type, which can used to give post categories other than that wordpress default “Category” field)
- Learn to add extra input and text areas to wordpress post, called as meta boxes. Meta Boxes can store individual information for every post.
- Learn How to Paginate A Single post into Multiple Parts
- Visit counter for wordpress posts without a plugin
- Popular WordPress posts using the Visits Counter
- Pinterest like post layout for the WordPress homepage
Speed up your WordPress Blog, Decrease the load time:
- Setup Cloudflare to Speed up your Blog – A good content delivery network
- Use w3 total cache to speed up wordpress blog with caching
- Solve LCP Issue Longer than 4s and Improve Web Vitals Score on WordPress
Search Engine Optimization:
This list is going to increase at weekly basis, so don’t you ever miss a new piece of amazing information and you must subscribe to talk of web by email.